What's new

SMALL QUANTITY GREAT RESULTS

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I bought $25 in cents to work on my roll set and among them were ten hand wrapped rolls. From those ten rolls I got 1881 Indian; 1917 wheat, 1941; 1944; 1945; 1947. Even in the fifties I never got an indian cent in a penny roll.
siegfried schlagrule
 
Upvote 0
Nice work on the IHC! And its an oldy too!

I've never found an IHC in the wild... someday... someday... =)

~Dave
 
thanks. Considering I've been searching cent rolls since 1958 I was amazed. I got two others from the change chutes where you pay your bill and the change drops into a cup. On one of those I had to be faster than the cashier to get it. She shut her machine down and checked every coin in the tube and I don't blame her. siegfried schlagrule
 
believe it or not i was picking up a box of handrolls every other day here in p.a and i found 4 total in about a month... :icon_thumright: i dont know why you guys havent had about the same luck... :icon_scratch:
 
Re: SMALL QUANTITY GREAT RESULTS - FOLLOWUP

Went back to the same bank the next week and found 30 hand wrapped rolls. Bought all of them and got five canada and no wheats. That's about what i would expect from that quantity. siegfried schlagrule
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom