Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
hit a couple banks, not much to show for it
bank one:
4 rolls of halves-skunk
bank two:
4 rolls of halves-skunk
10 rolls of dimes-2 silver 1964
10 rolls of nickels-6 pre 59's
20 rolls of pennies- 2 wheats
I was SHOCKED to get 2 silver dimes, I keep getting skunked on dimes this year
bank one:
4 rolls of halves-skunk
bank two:
4 rolls of halves-skunk
10 rolls of dimes-2 silver 1964
10 rolls of nickels-6 pre 59's
20 rolls of pennies- 2 wheats
I was SHOCKED to get 2 silver dimes, I keep getting skunked on dimes this year
Upvote
0







