What's new

Small silver before Christmas

TreasureCatto

Bronze Member
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
3,516
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It was busy at Walmart today this evening. I was just doing some christmas shopping during a move into a new (old) home. As I approached the machine, I see a small pocket of change in the bin. I couldn’t tell exactly at the time what the small coin was until after getting into my truck.

It turns out to be a silver 10 centavos from mexico! But the date is worn. This particular design was minted from 1905 to 1914.
My smallest and possibly oldest CS find since today!
I also found is a 13 zinc and £0.60 ‘84 ‘90 and ‘99
98FE0685-25B8-40B5-80BD-3FA92128E32F.webp
7AAE9478-B02F-46D9-AEC6-3718B92D2B96.webpC0A7997A-C748-4471-80AE-93D601FBAADE.webp

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas guys!:icon_santa:
 
Last edited:
Very nice! That's an unusual find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom