What's new

Small tooth--from what animal?

Charmin

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
2,284
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The kids and I went fossil hunting over the weekend---didn't find much, but we did find a tooth that we would like identified. I know its not fossilized, but thought some of you experts could tell us what kind of animal its from....Maybe a deer? or a bison? or cow?
See what you think and thanks for any help!
sandcreek~~
 

Attachments

  • tooth1 (650x520).webp
    tooth1 (650x520).webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 247
  • tooth2 (650x520).webp
    tooth2 (650x520).webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 241
Harry Pristis said:
It appears to be a beaver cheek tooth.


​
THANKS so much Harry!
I knew if you saw it you could tell me what animal it belonged to.
Really appreciate it!!!!
sandcreek~~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom