IndianaHunter27 Full Member Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 221 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2021 #1 Hey all, visiting Martinsburg West Virginia and I just found this, (in the middle of downtown in a road tear out!) I?m fairly sure it is indeed a bullet but can someone confirm? I believe I see the three rings... thanks! Attachments 749AA400-B629-437E-A4FD-72F4E9DBFD0F.webp 180.4 KB · Views: 82 201E2190-C454-4BA7-88C9-440C2F1427EF.webp 825.5 KB · Views: 103
Hey all, visiting Martinsburg West Virginia and I just found this, (in the middle of downtown in a road tear out!) I?m fairly sure it is indeed a bullet but can someone confirm? I believe I see the three rings... thanks!
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2021 #2 I can see one ring in the second picture. I think it is a smashed bullet. Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 14, 2021 #3 I'll go with bullet, and looks to be a 69? Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 15, 2021 #4 Do a Google image search on "civil war poker chips". Attachments s-l1600.webp 226 KB · Views: 88 Upvote 0