What's new

Smiles...

BttleDiggerDrew

Full Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rockland County, NY
Since my washing machine tanked, I have been doing laundry at my local Laundr-o-mat. Well, there quarter dispenser spit out three 1964 quarters, yay! So I got into talking to the attendant, an older lady, she told me that they do not work to good in the machines and that customers have been exchanging them for newer ones. I asked her if I can come in and buy them off of her at cost (twenty five cents), she is game....lets see if she holds up her end of the bargain...Subversion at its finest..
 
Upvote 0
I don't understand the problem. Do you only have 3 ten gallon buckets?
 
As hard as silver quarters are to come by at face value, you should have played that coin machine like slots.
 
I'm with Cherryman and Diver_Down. It's a slot machine that pays in silver!!!
 
Took your advice and dropped 100 bills last night, amongst strange looks, obtained 1 1962, 1 1963 and 2 1964. I am going to hit it regularly....Sorry for being obtuse..lol
 
I think I'm gonna hit up some laundromats around here...
 
BttleDiggerDrew said:
Took your advice and dropped 100 bills last night, amongst strange looks, obtained 1 1962, 1 1963 and 2 1964. I am going to hit it regularly....Sorry for being obtuse..lol

That is a awesome score there. People search $500 at a time and barely find any. Keep dropping the FRN's in there and milk the silver out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom