What's new

😎🤩 Someone detecting in San Juan/Humacao Puerto Rico?😎🤩

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Messages
1,381
Reaction score
4,916
Golden Thread
0
I will be in San Juan and Humacao Puerto Rico.

Someone, any club that can give advices or guide me on metal detecting in these areas?

Any advice welcomed

Thank you in advance
 
Jorgeke,
Good luck in PR.
I'm looking forward to seeing your finds.
Don in SoCal
Thanks

At this time I
Jorgeke,
Good luck in PR.
I'm looking forward to seeing your finds.
Don in SoCal
thanks Don

I have not a plan yet

But maybe I can find someone that drive me when I be in PR.


Regards
 
I will be in San Juan and Humacao Puerto Rico.

Someone, any club that can give advices or guide me on metal detecting in these areas?

Any advice welcomed

Thank you in advance
Any metal detecting club in PR?

Humacao?
 
I will be in San Juan and Humacao Puerto Rico.

Someone, any club that can give advices or guide me on metal detecting in these areas?

Any advice welcomed

Thank you in advance
🤷🏽‍♂️
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom