What's new

snook bite

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Snook are getting real active on the beach. Now im torn between hobbies. Nope im gonna do both. Here keeper keeper.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Upvote 0
I've been seeing loads of them in the shallows recently too.... this one however didn't fare that well...... right around 24"..

Cliff
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0264.webp
    DSCF0264.webp
    691.4 KB · Views: 143
I went out w/ a guy last week we caught exactly 10 linesiders..5 at 25 inches.. 5 at 35 inches.... that only happens to me. (keepers are 28 - 33 inches)
 
GO WITH THE SNOOK!!!! Ya can't always go Snook fishing....lol I haven't been out for snook in a long time but you never forget you're first snook....lol
 
Just got back from snookin and alls I got was 3 bait fish I snagged. Had a good hit and enjoyed the sunrise. Took me 11 years to get my first keeper Big Wave. I know how u feel

sponge using smoke signals.
 
ok, .......someone please send me a pm on when, where, what ,and how to fish for snook. im right accross the street from the beach and about 10 mins from jetty park and cocoa beach pier.
also been wanting to start shrimping!!!!!!

chuck.
 
ok, .......someone please send me a pm on when, where, what ,and how to fish for snook. im right accross the street from the beach and about 10 mins from jetty park and cocoa beach pier. also been wanting to start shrimping!!!!!! chuck.
I was just visiting family there in brevard county. Brought my detecter and tried my luck at the pier for a few hours. Found lots of bottle caps. I used to live in cocoa and work at KSC. I miss Florida and FISHING.

On the fishing note. I met a guy a long time ago that swore up and down the best snook fishing was on the south side if the rock jetty at jetty park. Meaning that the person would have to hop the railing and head out on the rocks. He had a few people in his group and one person would sit at the entrance of the pier and call when they say port authority. I went out there only one time and caught three snook, two over slot, one under. If you try this method have a spotter and a few Long A Bomber lures!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom