Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our little chubby beagle "Sadie" loves to play in the snow. She has a little trouble in the big drifts though and tends to get 'high-centered' (or 'belly hooked' as my husband calls it ;D ).
Thanks for looking---Everyone stay warm!

Attachments

• IMG_0388 (650x645).jpg
    IMG_0388 (650x645).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0389 (650x599).jpg
    IMG_0389 (650x599).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0390 (634x650).jpg
    IMG_0390 (634x650).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0430 (650x433).jpg
    IMG_0430 (650x433).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 346
DD-777 said:
Great shots Sand! Loved the "belly hooked" remark - I feel like that sometimes detecting in the woods... :D
;D Thanks DD-777 :hello: .

Either you just added that last one or I skipped right over it. That shot is fantastic! Looks like a speed boat skimming gracefully across a lake (okay, more like a barge crossing the creek ;D). Love it!

DD-777 said:
Either you just added that last one or I skipped right over it. That shot is fantastic! Looks like a speed boat skimming gracefully across a lake (okay, more like a barge crossing the creek ;D). Love it!
Yes, I just added it....I can only upload 2 pics at a time.
She does look like a little 'barge', huh? :laughing9:
One more~~

Attachments

• IMG_0422 (650x434).jpg
    IMG_0422 (650x434).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 353
DD-777 said:

More like a barge trying to stop suddenly :tongue3:. Great photos, post more. I have a Lab, but I used to own a beagle and seeing yours brought back some great memories :icon_thumleft:.

hammered

hammered said:
DD-777 said:

More like a barge trying to stop suddenly :tongue3:. Great photos, post more. I have a Lab, but I used to own a beagle and seeing yours brought back some great memories :icon_thumleft:.

hammered
Thanks hammered :hello: ! Beagles are funny dogs, aren't they? Sadie thinks she's human and we love her so much. I've never had a 'house dog' before her and its amazing how attached a person can get to one. We've had more laughs out of her.

Attachments

• IMG_0454 (650x433).jpg
    IMG_0454 (650x433).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 334
The swimming in the snow pic made me laugh! Maybe think about sending it to the Bigheart times, Louise is looking for snow pictures to run in the paper :icon_thumleft:

naturegirl said:
The swimming in the snow pic made me laugh! Maybe think about sending it to the Bigheart times, Louise is looking for snow pictures to run in the paper :icon_thumleft:
That's a good idea, I forgot about the paper wanting snow pics.
Thanks Lisa!

Nice pic's, the dogs seem to 'love the snow'.

Fossis............

fossis said:
Nice pic's, the dogs seem to 'love the snow'.

Fossis............
Thanks Fossis.
Sadie doesn't feel the cold, I guess. She likes to bite at the snow as its falling down :D .

Funny pics. Looks like Oklahoma got slammed in some area's..............However, I saw where it may be near 70 by next week ::) ??? I drove through Tulsa last Sunday and it was a mess

Great pics Carmon. Love that last one. The snow here is bad. There's a crust and my dog walks a few steps on it and then busts through. I know were all ready for spring. Take care.

Maybe Sadie would like to meet Hunter :laughing9: :laughing9:

Attachments

• IMG_8724.JPG
    IMG_8724.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_8724.JPG
    IMG_8724.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 254
crazyjarhead said:
Funny pics. Looks like Oklahoma got slammed in some area's..............However, I saw where it may be near 70 by next week ::) ??? I drove through Tulsa last Sunday and it was a mess
Yes, "Slammed" is the word for it! Its been miserable--but you're right the weather is going to be better next week :hello2: .
Thanks, CJH!!
mainer said:
Great pics Carmon. Love that last one. The snow here is bad. There's a crust and my dog walks a few steps on it and then busts through. I know were all ready for spring. Take care.
Thanks Jesse! Hasn't this been a wild winter?! We don't usually get more than 10" to 12" total for the whole winter, but Oklahoma set a whole bunch of new records this year. Its fun the first few days but I am tired of looking at it! And what a mess its going to leave when it all melts.
Mental Granny said:
Carmen great pics " belly hooked " is having a blast ! :laughing7:
Yes, she is having fun with all this and so are the kids!
Hope you are feeling okay, MG! Stay warm!
Marchas45 said:
Maybe Sadie would like to meet Hunter :laughing9: :laughing9:
These dogs are so funny---I guess they all like the snow. Thanks Marchas!

buckshot said:
Nice pics, Looks like all are enjoying it while it lasts...
Thanks buckshot :hello: ----There are bare spots on the ground and in a few days this snow will just be a memory :hello2: . The dogs and kids have enjoyed it but hopefully this will be the last of it! I'm ready to go look for an arrowhead and do a little detecting :wink: .

I want sunshine an the snow to melt the ground needs the moisture. :icon_sunny:

And besides my gas bill is high enough! :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back