What's new

So-Cal treasure hunting/prospecting

Dieseltechjon

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Good afternoon. I just joined this site in an attempt to find some likeminded treasure hunters in my area. I am a member of Taft, and SCPC and always have a great time when going out to Randsburg. I wanted to possibly find my own claim or do some semiserious prospecting, metal detecting etc. I may be barking up the wrong tree, but Prospectors and T-hunters are few and far between, so I figured I would throw this out and see what happens.
 
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! Good luck finding someone to partner with,
 
Good afternoon. I just joined this site in an attempt to find some likeminded treasure hunters in my area...So-Cal treasure hunting/prospecting...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: CALIFORNIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Appreciate it Arfie. After looking through some of the older posts of people in the same situation I'm fairly certain that finding gold is much easier.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to a GREAT FORUM !!!
 
Im from slo county ! Looking for treasure hunting buddies as well, happy hunting 🕊
Good afternoon. I just joined this site in an attempt to find some likeminded treasure hunters in my area. I am a member of Taft, and SCPC and always have a great time when going out to Randsburg. I wanted to possibly find my own claim or do some semiserious prospecting, metal detecting etc. I may be barking up the wrong tree, but Prospectors and T-hunters are few and far between, so I figured I would throw this out and see what happens.
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom