O ocean man Tenderfoot Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Sandy Eggo Jan 29, 2011 #1 Anybody here in the Sandy Eggo area of So. Cal.? Seems like all east coast. Just wondering, HH Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 29, 2011 #2 OM: I'm in North Co., near the Oceanside pier. Welcome to Treasure Net !! Don...
J jiminsandiego Greenie Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 29, 2011 #3 I'm in San Diego, Jim
mlayers Gold Member Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 5,579 Reaction score 429 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, OH Detector(s) used DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2011 #4 I am in Ohio but make it out to LA about every 3 or 4 years. Can not afford to go every year.....Matt
I am in Ohio but make it out to LA about every 3 or 4 years. Can not afford to go every year.....Matt
D Dknight34 Greenie Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location San Diego Detector(s) used Tesoro LST & SS Feb 7, 2011 #5 Me Too. I am in San Diego. I tend to hunt Torrey pines. Thinking about hunting the strand sometime. Welcome to the club! Darren Knight
Me Too. I am in San Diego. I tend to hunt Torrey pines. Thinking about hunting the strand sometime. Welcome to the club! Darren Knight
1491 Hero Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 556 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 0 Location San Diego Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Feb 8, 2011 #6 I'm in San Diego and I guess I now qualify as an old-timer. But our beaches have been so sanded in this winter, I haven' t gone out much.
I'm in San Diego and I guess I now qualify as an old-timer. But our beaches have been so sanded in this winter, I haven' t gone out much.
M mrcolin2u Jr. Member Joined Dec 23, 2004 Messages 76 Reaction score 194 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Tesoro Bandido II umax Fisher CZ20 Minelab Excalibur II 10" coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2011 #7 I'm in N. County, Cardiff. Been using a CZ20 for the beach, but I recently got a minelab soveriegn, haven't found much yet except for a lot of lead fishing weights.
I'm in N. County, Cardiff. Been using a CZ20 for the beach, but I recently got a minelab soveriegn, haven't found much yet except for a lot of lead fishing weights.