What's new

So close...1914 wheatback

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's coinstar find garnered a 1914 wheatback.
If only it had a mint mark..the other coins were given to me by the very nice service counter person which included another wheatback...




Thanks for viewing :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240330_183845873~2.webp
    IMG_20240330_183845873~2.webp
    86.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20240330_183911149~2.webp
    IMG_20240330_183911149~2.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20240330_200702283.webp
    IMG_20240330_200702283.webp
    374 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20240330_200718626~2.webp
    IMG_20240330_200718626~2.webp
    289.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20240330_200649363~2.webp
    IMG_20240330_200649363~2.webp
    91 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
How do you get coins out of a Coinstar machine? I've never used Coinstar, but I thought it was for converting loose change into paper cash.
 
How do you get coins out of a Coinstar machine? I've never used Coinstar, but I thought it was for converting loose change into paper cash.
It is...I get the coins from the reject bin after the coins are poured in at the top of the coinstar...sometimes the person pouring the coins in forgets to check the reject bin... then I swoop in after they leave....hope that helps
 
Today's coinstar find garnered a 1914 wheatback.
If only it had a mint mark..the other coins were given to me by the very nice service counter person which included another wheatback...




Thanks for viewing :)
I feel your pain, a few days ago I found a 1914S wheat cent.
 
Today's coinstar find garnered a 1914 wheatback.
If only it had a mint mark..the other coins were given to me by the very nice service counter person which included another wheatback...




Thanks for viewing :)
That was a close one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom