What's new

So is this a slave bracelet?

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was detecting an old slave house and came across this. Looks like a bracelet to me. Any ideas? Not the best pics. I took it from my video I made which u can check out you will prolly get better views of it on there but I didn't wanna get my hopes up lol.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 126
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 108
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 2
No offense...
But pictures are... um... "blurred".

I would not say it is a slave bracelet IMO... as of yet...
 
Yea I know. I left the piece at my step dads so that's all I got as of now lol
 
although it may be a bracelet once owned by a slave
"slave Bracelets" are pretty much a New thing google it
 
Well what I meant when I said that was could it possibly be a bracelet from a slave? I have my doubts it is a bracelet at all cause if it is it belonged to a very small wrist
 
Looks like the inside edges are pretty sharp for a bracelet and it is small
 
Thanks for the comments
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom