Tenderfoot
Aug 10, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys! Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to the forum! I have been wanting to get a second post together but couldn't stop hunting long enough! I finally took some time tonight to get it together. My husband and I have been doing a ton of hunting lately. He has been very patient in teaching me all of his knowledge and boy has it been paying off - well for me anyway. Here are my finds to date ( about a month)
5 silvers
17 wheats
3 Indians
A gas token, a number of mining tags, 3 fake rings, some bullets - including a 3 ringer I just found tonight! I also found a watch fob and a pewter bracelet. There are a few other miscellaneous things in there too. I have so many stories about hunting over the last month, it would take me so long to tell them all. There was a day we hunted for 8 hours. Swinging the etrac for that long is no easy task.
My favorite story is my first silver dime. We were hunting an old field and I got a good silver hit. I dug down and the dime popped out. I was so excited I called my husband to come take a look. After a few photos, I was brushing the dirt back into the hole and a silver quarter was sitting right there! I was so surprised.
I will hopefully be back soon with lots more to post! Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2115.JPG
    IMG_2115.JPG
    885 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2119.JPG
    IMG_2119.JPG
    402.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2113.JPG
    IMG_2113.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
Upvote 43
Now THIS is why I hunt! Super finds. Congrats! :icon_thumright:

Excellent hunting, congrats on all the great finds

Congrats on a great start. Those are some nice finds for only hunting a month or so.

Excellent start! Great locations throughout your state. Won't be long till you find 1700's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back