So Nice To Be Out Again

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didn't have anything as nice as the button from my first day out on Friday but did manage a couple finds today. Weather was great and my other sites should be opening up shortly. I am ready!!!!!!!!
First find was an impacted round ball

image-4031717466.jpg

Next came a 1900 ih that needs some attention

image-3648863809.jpg

image-2142620730.jpg

And lastly I found a nice looking silver charm with a red stone. Little bit if everything today

image-1528890348.jpg

Hope everyone was able to get out or will be soon. All the best, Abe

Upvote 8

gman7665

Mar 1, 2013
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like some Nice Finds... Congrats ... I got out for a bit but just Clad for Me so I came Home and cleaned the Garage and Car, they were gathering lot's of dirt ??? lol

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! You covered all the bases! Old coin, silver, relic! Nice!

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice :headbang: You got some more finds today ! Slowly thawing ! I still left a couple signals in the ground again today to frost ! Another week will make a load of difference on hunting conditions ! MaineRelic

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice :headbang: You got some more finds today ! Slowly thawing ! I still left a couple signals in the ground again today to frost ! Another week will make a load of difference on hunting conditions ! MaineRelic
Hey bud yes I'm ready for some of my other sites to open up. Maybe one of those signals you left is something great. It's hard to leave them but it's the right thing to do.

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA nice variety......BUT............you better pull up your socks if your gonna win that bet you wanna make !!!!

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA nice variety......BUT............you better pull up your socks if your gonna win that bet you wanna make !!!!
Ha ha ha. Listen to you my friend. Remember this is the ONLY site I can dig as of yet. Don't you worry bud my GOOD sites are gonna open up soon. Enjoy these meager hunts while ya can brother. I'm gonna get serious real soon. I gotta tell ya man I wish someone knew more about the button I found the other day but think it'll likely remain a mystery. We need to come up with a good wager. Maybe the loser should have to travel to the winners house, pick em up, take em out for a steak dinner and beers. That way I'll be happy weather I win or lose. :-)

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff my friend. You just had the round ball when I text ya last. Had to leave right after but got one more flat button after we talked. Still haven't cleaned em yet. Congrats on a good hunt. :occasion14:

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff my friend. You just had the round ball when I text ya last. Had to leave right after but got one more flat button after we talked. Still haven't cleaned em yet. Congrats on a good hunt. :occasion14:
Good job bud and great to see you had time to get out. Live all those flat buttons. Let me know what the back marks are

Luckystiff

May 28, 2013
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75,Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ahab8 it was great meeting you today, hope we can get together some weekend and hit some Honey holes I know.2 detectors are better than one. Hey can you see the date on that coin you found?

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha ha. Listen to you my friend. Remember this is the ONLY site I can dig as of yet. Don't you worry bud my GOOD sites are gonna open up soon. Enjoy these meager hunts while ya can brother. I'm gonna get serious real soon. I gotta tell ya man I wish someone knew more about the button I found the other day but think it'll likely remain a mystery. We need to come up with a good wager. Maybe the loser should have to travel to the winners house, pick em up, take em out for a steak dinner and beers. That way I'll be happy weather I win or lose. :-)

Was thinking about something along them lines.....loser have to travel to winners place...buy big stake dinner and beers and a great day of detecting !!

Iron Patch can be the judge of who has the best find. If he accepts the job. Or let T-NET decide on a post of our best finds !!!

Contest starts next weekend.....ends Oct 30th. Pick a time after Oct 30th to do the travel/stake dinner.

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ahab8 it was great meeting you today, hope we can get together some weekend and hit some Honey holes I know.2 detectors are better than one. Hey can you see the date on that coin you found?
Hey bud you as well. It's a1900 in rough shape :-)

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was thinking about something along them lines.....loser have to travel to winners place...buy big stake dinner and beers and a great day of detecting !! Iron Patch can be the judge of who has the best find. If he accepts the job. Or let T-NET decide on a post of our best finds !!! Contest starts next weekend.....ends Oct 30th. Pick a time after Oct 30th to do the travel/stake dinner.
YOU ARE ON

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU ARE ON

Ok...sounds good...

We will make a post on Oct 30th with our best finds and let T-NET memebers decide which is the best find....will be fun thread for T-NET.

The finds we post in this final thread will be from THE FINDS THAT ARE POSTED THREW OUT THIS TIME FRAME.

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok...sounds good... We will make a post on Oct 30th with our best finds and let T-NET memebers decide which is the best find....will be fun thread for T-NET. The finds we post in this final thread will be from THE FINDS THAT ARE POSTED THREW OUT THIS TIME FRAME.
Love it bro. Good luck to you my friend

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! Sounds like serious stuff. I do hope to find something good, but wouldn't bet on it.

Anyway I'm in the "will be hunting soon group", supposed to be close to 50 F all next week, that should put most of the snow to rest.

Good day.

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! Sounds like serious stuff. I do hope to find something good, but wouldn't bet on it. Anyway I'm in the "will be hunting soon group", supposed to be close to 50 F all next week, that should put most of the snow to rest. Good day.
Awesome Rick I hope to see your finds soon. Btw if I lose this bet I would love to come shake your hand and visit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread