What's new

So Tell Me...

Jen6942

Greenie
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cause I would really like to know what this is
IMG_20190903_133530.webpIMG_20190903_133521.webpIMG_20190903_133554.webp???
 
I didn’t even LOOK at Smokey’s reply and the first thing that came to mind was coral...almost looks like someone was getting a start on a pipe and screwed it up.
 
Upvote 0
That's what it could be made of but it has been worked just forgot the pic of the back of it, but it shows on top and how flat it sets
IMG_20190903_133600.webp
 
Upvote 0
Sometimes we fall over each other trying to post replies! Lotsa fun!
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking like a canoe anchor/tie off
 
Upvote 0
I can see where you get the coral thing, I need to let it soak for a few days and see whats under the build up
 
Upvote 0
I was going to say coral but. oops Smokey was that your Toes. Lol couldn't resist. Who's arm am I tripping over sorry... hey who just kicked me....boring day at work let us see it after you soak it
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It is kind cool that its flat in that spot could have been made
 
Upvote 0
Maybe for a fish tank
 
Upvote 0
It's just a natural rock in my opinion.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom