🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the house was built built circa 1910 1915, all i keep thinking about is how bad i cant wait to pulverize that yard, but do it professionally of course lol:tongue3:, big front yard, huge back yard, old slate sidewalks, but we dont close til the end of next month:BangHead:. we found some really old check stubs in the attic from the early 1920s and some ooooold mason jars in the basement when we were there with the home inspector, man i cant wait SAM_3217.JPG

Upvote 7
Wow how cool, makes ya wonder what else is there.

Good Luck, we'll be waiting to see what the previous owner may have stashed back there for you to recover :thumbsup:

does it have a dirt basement. cool

does it have a dirt basement. cool

most of its finished however there is a dirt floor in the small room next to the utility room, i was considering digging and screening the dirt, maybe some neat non metal relics in there

Is that what they call "nirvana"...................HH

cool (!) - is there a lot of stuff in the house...or just a few things the clean-out guys "missed"(?)>..

Swing over the basement floor anyway, there might not be any rebar in it. That would be super sweet!!!

I'm sure you have a couple or more of old outhouses holes too. Check old city surveyer maps, they show exact location.............

My old house must have been a dump, nails and car parts, and just crap so far.

Cheri

Cool. I used to go around abandoned houses and buildings as a kid. Yeah, safe I know. lol I found a whole check book from the 1920's. And check books then were like the size of an actual book! This one was anyway. Don't have it anymore of course. Good luck on the new place.

cool. go over that place with a fine toothed comb!

A few years ago I found about 100 old coins in my yard,house built in 1920. Maybe 35 silver dimes altogether. I hunted the yard again right before I sold the house and still found a couple. The nice thing was I always had somewhere to hunt in a pinch. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back