What's new

So which is worse?

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going through a box of halves and finding a single coin in the first roll only or going through the whole roll and finding a single coin in the last roll of the box?
 
Upvote 0
Finding a keeper in the last roll is like a saving grace for that box, but finding a keeper in the first roll and then nothing in the next 49 rolls is a major let-down. That's my view at least. But either way you come out the same.
 
One in the first roll is worse. The only thing more annoying is seeing an ender, making it your first roll, and thats all you find.
 
finding one in the first roll and then nothing else, is worse in my veiw. -- because builds false hopes of it being a good box --finding one in the last roll is " skunk" save , a minor blessing .
 
I agree and been there done that. Finding 1 in the first roll is rough.

But it beats a stick in the eye.

Mojo
 
If I found a "single coin" in the first or last roll of any roll I'd wonder where the other 19 went! :laughing9:
 
One in the first roll; you get your hopes up thinking there will be more only to find out you were wrong.

-Codes
 
I would have to agree that finding it in the last roll saves you from the smell of the SKUNK!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Reminds of when I randomly picked out a roll from a box to pay for food at Taco Bell. There was a 64 in there and so I thought it was going to be a good box. Man, was I wrong.. that was the only keeper in the box. I just thought what were the odds? 1 out of 50 chance of picking the roll with the keeper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom