****SOLD**** Minelab Explorer Se with accessories

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it time to move on detectorwise so im selling my Minelab Explorer SE. it comes with a Zagg screen protector, and SEF 6x8 coil w/cover,an X-1 probe, a custom Jeff Herke arm cuff with a real wool pad(very comfy), a Leche digger, some extra probe caps, a car charger, two AA battery packs and the rechargeable battery and wall charger and also some extra new coil bolts and washers from minelab.
im asking for $975.00 OBO. i will ship for free UPS ground in the original minelab box in another box with sufficient padding to protect it.
i recently had it serviced at minelab and they got her going just right. i just dont hunt as much as i used to so come first of the year im going to get the E-trac ive wanted.
Paypal or U.S. postal money order are preferred payments. i can ship the next business day after payment is received and ill email you the tracking # as soon as i ship it. ive bought and sold here alot and have a good reputation, please feel free to ask about me if you need to. i am a strait shooter.thanks for reading and please email me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• minelab1.jpg
    minelab1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 385
  • minelab2.jpg
    minelab2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 390
  • minelab3.jpg
    minelab3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 385
  • minelab4.jpg
    minelab4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 388
OP
OP
brokenarrow

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: FOR SALE: Minelab Explorer Se with accessories

make a reasonable offer....need to sell asap

coinsearcher

Feb 27, 2008
Central, CA.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro W/ SunRay probe
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pm sent

OP
OP
brokenarrow

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not sure if it's sold yet, i havent recieved payment so just in case, ill drop price to $875.00 and i'll throw in a pair of gray ghost headphones (has two knobs,volume and selector) and still free shipping.
its already boxed up and ready to go.

OP
OP
brokenarrow

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:help: must sell asap....

OP
OP
brokenarrow

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

*****SOLD*****[
finally a serious buyer. thanks deadlizard7
Just a word of warning: i was contacted by two people that said they would buy and who said that the money order "was in the mail" and well i was fooled by these guys all week, i even dropped my price and threw in a set of gray ghost and still. yesterday i turned Deadlizard7 away because the other buyer said we had a deal and he was on the way to the post office, but after making several attepts to contact him and ask for confirmation via a postal tracking # but he NEVER even so much as responded. so i contacted deadlizard and he was nice enough to still be interested and bought it and payed through paypal. payment was received and his machine is on the way, tracking # also has been emailed to him.so to all sellers out there beware of these guys who say that they want to buy, say that you all have a deal and say that the money is on its way.i just dont think its right that people play games with serious sellers who may need to sell items as a result of hard times and who need the money right away like i did.
thanks for reading my rant and thanks again to Deadlizard7 for coming through for me.......he's a life saver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread