What's new

sold some 40%ers today

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Went to a coin show today and many of the dealers were buying silver by the ton.
Checked them all out and found a dealer paying $67 per roll for 40%ers. That's $3.35
per coin. Thought that was a good deal and I needed a little cash, so sold him 10 rolls.
I still have a lot of rolls if the price goes up. Just thought you all might like to know.
rileyboy
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like a good price to me. You have had a great year!

apush :read2:
 
Do you suppose that these dealers are anticipating the price of silver to continue to escalate ?? Hope so!

FL Junkman
 
Just like the stock market it never hurts to take a little off the table when things are looking good. That is a nice price for 40% based on how much silver has come up the last few months!! :thumbsup:
 
very nice... I want to sell some but no real place to sell, would rather do it in person then mailing
 
Hope you all are talking about half dollars. If not I'll buy a few :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom