What's new

solid 5 lb something metal??

TKgal

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
92
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wont bore everyone with all the cans, pull tabs, barbed wire, nails etc.

I did find this solid 5 lb something metal?? a 1979 copper cent that was in the middle of our 7 acre pasture and some kind of metal rock. (checked with a magnet)

DSCF2216 (640x480).webp
 
Upvote 8
Looks like a pin from a tractor for an attachment
 
Now...... it was on the bathroom scale and it could have been 4 3/4 lbs (not accurate, I am sure, because it always weighs me heavier than I would like to be too) the thing is heavy and I think it may be cast iron. ( think about how heavy a small cast iron pan weighs)
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom