Where are you located? It might be time for you to consider changing banks to one that gets its coins from a different courier (the bank will not usually tell you this useful information due to security). I've not seen this for halves but have seen it for dimes a few times. I gave up on the dimes and focus on halves only. I also get 2 boxes locally in Brinks boxes and they are ok, but not as good as the Garda boxes last year. I also occasionally get Loomis boxes from a more distant bank, but only when they can justify ordering them with their regular coin order and that has been very sporadic. Dunbar boxes are the worst by far.
I think you are in my general neck of the woods.
I was getting MANY 2018D's at the first of the year.
They have been more and more diluted as the year went on, but always present. I can count on every roll having both a Bicentennial and a 2018D in each roll, and being correct 80% of the time.
Over the year at 2 boxes per week I have almost one roll of 90%, and 4 1/2 rolls of 40%.
Friday brought 2 solid rolls of 2018's.
I hope this trend does not continue.
Boxes, unfortunately.
I know that, judging from the take, it would seem I do only 2rolls per week!
you wrote "2 solid rolls" on you're reply and was just curious if you meant boxes.... Based on my experience this last month, more are coming sadlyTwo more solid 2018 boxes today.
I hope everybody else fared better.
I looked back on my log, and they started here in February.
They tapered off, and I had been able to find a few silvers.
Now, here they are again.
