What's new

Solid Score of 40%ers tonight

SilverJack

Full Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by a Chase that has produced in the past and they have 8 rolls. I buy them all of course.

Turns out there were 5 solid rolls in the lot and overall they produced 124 40%ers and '64. One of the 40%ers is a '76, my first of those. There was also a '68 S.

I've got two boxes to go through tonight which expect to be skunks. Even if they are, I'll still be happy with the CRHing that took place today.

Happy hunting!

IMG_1753.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow, your score is HUGE! Congrats! Buy them all!
 
Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Unreal finds lately. I want some!
 
Diver_Down said:
The Summer of Solid Rolls continues. Sweet cull of silver. Always, "Buy Them All".

Summer of Solid Rolls indeed! Just not for me :(
 
Following two boxes:

Box 1 - skunk
Box 2 - '66 (yeah!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom