What's new

Solo Hunt - 4 Silvers!

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,305
Reaction score
48,537
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got on my bike & went to a fairly nearby area that we got last year. Its a Roman Site with a few Celtic turn up in random places. As we hammered it last year I gridded outside of the Site for 4 Hours & it paid off. Then spent some time over the main site & picked up a few scrappies.

5 Scrappies
2 broken Tudor Buttons
17th C Sword Belt Fitment
Spectacle Buckle
13th C Annular Brooch
Roman Pin
Ed I Penny
Lizzy Threepence 1573
1697 Sixpence (Love token)
1683 Charles II Threepence - Tough to get these early milled coins.:headbang:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    176.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    150.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    133.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Upvote 54
nice hunt as usual :icon_thumright:
 
I ran out of superlatives for your results a year ago. It's like telling Michael Phelps "nice swim." Just...wow.

I will say that the Charles ii three pence piece is new to me, and I really enjoy that reverse design. Thanks for posting
 
Looks like a nice collection.
 
THANKS EVERYONE.

Had a pretty good day today as well!
 
Great day out ! keep em coming ! (finally able to post again after major moving and internet hassles !)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom