What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Solved Coin ID Help

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
4,474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stuart VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend dropped this coin off the other day for a test to see if i could ID it. He said it is legal currency. The only clue that i have is the word Pennsic and i know that he goes to the Pennsic Wars Renaissance Festival every year. It is a hair bigger than a quarter but thinner than a quarter and weighs 4.7 grams. It appears to be silver. Any help is greatly appreciated,
IMG_3350 (2).webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3352 (2).webp
    IMG_3352 (2).webp
    256.4 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 6
Upvote 2
I think I would mark this thread solved with credit to shakakka.
 
Upvote 0
I would mark it solved if i could. For some reason the pop up bar doesn't work on my computor
You might want to contact one of the moderators to help you. They are usually pretty helpful. Sorry, I did not mean to come across as bossy, just so many never close their threads out. I was guilty of that once too.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom