cinnamonstick
Greenie
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2011
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Sorry- may have posted this in the wrong spot at first.
I have a pendant that I got as a gift years and years ago. Want to sell- not sure what it is? I have done a bit of online research and still confused. My pics are sideways (just discovered that today). Front with the Crusaders cross lion and castle needs to be turned counter clock wise one notch.
The back needs to be turned clockwise so the pendant hanging tag is at 15 on a clock.
Not sure why the coin is not hung properly...
Any ideas? It seems to be silver (took tarnish cloth and it did buff)--stopped bc not sure if it was wise to "clean" an old coin. It was a gift..no idea where from ..no papers.
14K gold stamped on the back.
Thanks for any info.
I have a pendant that I got as a gift years and years ago. Want to sell- not sure what it is? I have done a bit of online research and still confused. My pics are sideways (just discovered that today). Front with the Crusaders cross lion and castle needs to be turned counter clock wise one notch.
The back needs to be turned clockwise so the pendant hanging tag is at 15 on a clock.
Not sure why the coin is not hung properly...
Any ideas? It seems to be silver (took tarnish cloth and it did buff)--stopped bc not sure if it was wise to "clean" an old coin. It was a gift..no idea where from ..no papers.
14K gold stamped on the back.
Thanks for any info.
Better for someone else to love. 






