What's new

SOLVED! Small pewter items RAZOR BLADE HOLDER

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
6,690
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
1
Location
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello,
I have dug a few of these, yesterday I saw one posted in a group photo in 'todays finds'.
I took pix of this one, resized, then couldn't find the posting I saw them in.
Sooo,
Over to the experts here, anyone recognise these ?
Thanks For Looking :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • NH FINDS 07-06 014.webp
    NH FINDS 07-06 014.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 203
  • NH FINDS 07-06 015.webp
    NH FINDS 07-06 015.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 183
Re: Small pewter items

I can tell you exactly what that is...check out the picture of the ivory handled razor I found on the shoreline a couple weeks ago.

...and quit hunting my area!! ;D
 

Attachments

  • 18 June 2011 003.webp
    18 June 2011 003.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 18 June 2011 003.webp
    18 June 2011 003.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 0
Re: Small pewter items

Beautiful intact Ivory :o
And an exact match for a Speedy Green Check :notworthy:
I've found no better sites than the seaside.
we should keep this a secret :laughing7:
Thanks Romeo!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom