What's new

Some 22K Today

cjc

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
801
Reaction score
1,151
Golden Thread
0
Location
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
It's 4.8 grams. You don't have to find much of this stuff for it to be worth a few bucks.
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
 

Attachments

  • 22k.webp
    22k.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 44
Very nice! Congrats.
 
Very nice! I've only found one and it came in just like a dime! Found mine at the beach, if I had been at one of my old pounded parks and it was shallow I might have passed it up! You just never know :dontknow: Congrats on your gold! :notworthy:
 
Gz on some pretty fine gold!
 
Great find. Congratulations!
 
Clive,

wtg good to see you're still finding the good stuff.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
WTG! Great find. 😁
 
That's a shiny piece of roundness right there. Congrats!
 
Love seeing that high karat deep yellow. Congrats
 
Wow, what a beauty! Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
Very nice ring!! Congrats on finding gold!!! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom