yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2014 #1 Here's my not-too-big collection of beads. Some are more than likely not NA. But some might be... Thanks for looking! Yak Upvote 0
Here's my not-too-big collection of beads. Some are more than likely not NA. But some might be... Thanks for looking! Yak
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2014 #2 Some do look like trade beads but would need better photo to tell you the type for sure. Nice finds
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Thanks!- I'll try to get better pics, but my convoy phone is only so good... I'll try again tomorrow. Yak
Thanks!- I'll try to get better pics, but my convoy phone is only so good... I'll try again tomorrow. Yak