What's new

some bone stuff

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
I am trying to get organized like srv
but until that happens I can still post all these mixed up frames
I hope you like them
larson1951
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0017.webp
    IMG_0017.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
Man....your stuff just blows me away tim
 
Me too timetreasure. It never ceases to amaze me at what you find on your site larson. We find a lot of Bone items on our sites, but nothing to compare to the volume and diversity that you find. Very impressive artifacts, as always. Thanks for posting the pictures. Do you Bone Whistles actually whistle?
 
Those are amazing,& wonderful...Thanx for the look.I will be lookin at those often.....lol
 
thanks you guys'
I have bone whistles, but I don't know how they work
if the mandan's kids could make them work there has got to be a way for us to do it
should I post some images of the whistles I have???????
larson1951

Maybe someone out there knows how two make them whistle????
 
Ya know I wanna see them lol....I haven;t seen most of the artifacts that you post.So I always like to see you stuff...Thanx Neo
 
Man those hooks are awesome! Do you ever find hooks made of shell?
 
thankyou
I have never found any shell hooks
I don't think shell would work, at least not the kind of shell from this area
I will try to post a few images of bone whistles
lars
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom