DCMetal
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2014
- Messages
- 325
- Reaction score
- 503
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Washington, DC
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went out today and for the fourth day in a row I found a coin along with some other goodies. Silver dime, 1950 D quarter and a 1945 wheat. I also found a nice piece of quartz.




I also managed to dig a small bottle of Hoppe's gun cleaner and an interesting piece of bronze (I think). It has some numbers on it, 6 or 8, 3 (?) 4. Really want to know what it is. Looks like there some gilt still on it.












I also managed to dig a small bottle of Hoppe's gun cleaner and an interesting piece of bronze (I think). It has some numbers on it, 6 or 8, 3 (?) 4. Really want to know what it is. Looks like there some gilt still on it.








Upvote
28
?? COOL.....
So I want to get a new detector since mine is a beginner version. Any thoughts for a device for heavily mineralized and trashy soil? Since I have most of the iron out of my yard and have found a few Civil War relics and coins, I'd like to try and find more. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!






