Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,468 Reaction score 10,884 Golden Thread 0 Feb 24, 2026 #1 Checked out a new place to find it's unbelievably trashed . I did get these two buckles. I wish I could hunt it but I think it's not worth it. On to the next.... Attachments IMG_3699.webp 2.6 MB · Views: 95 Upvote 18
Checked out a new place to find it's unbelievably trashed . I did get these two buckles. I wish I could hunt it but I think it's not worth it. On to the next....
oldmxrat Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 25, 2020 Messages 10,930 Reaction score 47,698 Golden Thread 1 Location Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2026 #2 Nice eyeball finds!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2026 #3 That's a nice pair of buckles.
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2026 #4 Nice finds Nathan!