Reverend B*IKE* Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2009 Messages 389 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location YOU CON Detector(s) used Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2011 #1 Found this on or near a school property. I figure it may be a piece of the lawn maintenance equipment . If you look hard enough you can see a bulldozer. A little help wouldnt hurt. thanks I guess solved! Attachments IMG_0004sm.webp 61.2 KB · Views: 175
Found this on or near a school property. I figure it may be a piece of the lawn maintenance equipment . If you look hard enough you can see a bulldozer. A little help wouldnt hurt. thanks I guess solved!
A allan Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 575 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Vega Baja Jun 18, 2011 #2 looks like a wagon pin for a farm tractor Upvote 0
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,628 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2011 #3 Yep a lynch pin also used a lot on a three point hitch. Probably to pull a bush hog. Upvote 0