AceShot Greenie Joined Apr 17, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Found most of these in a place I called fossil canyon sadly construction destroyed it, I can't figure out what the pic 3-4 is I found near a creek at friends house
Found most of these in a place I called fossil canyon sadly construction destroyed it, I can't figure out what the pic 3-4 is I found near a creek at friends house
AceShot Greenie Joined Apr 17, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2016 Thread Owner #2 Also found couple of these out there as well
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Apr 26, 2016 #3 Most of these images are neither large enough nor focused enough to give you confident information. This last fossil appears to be an orthoceras:
Most of these images are neither large enough nor focused enough to give you confident information. This last fossil appears to be an orthoceras:
W whatsmyname Tenderfoot Joined Jun 18, 2016 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2016 #4 Brachiopoda、fern、crinoid or orthoceras and pieces of other marine animals
AceShot Greenie Joined Apr 17, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2016 Thread Owner #5 whatsmyname said: Brachiopoda、fern、crinoid or orthoceras and pieces of other marine animals Click to expand... Thanks
whatsmyname said: Brachiopoda、fern、crinoid or orthoceras and pieces of other marine animals Click to expand... Thanks