K KnoxvilleDirtDigger89 Greenie Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 16 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Knoxville Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra 305, Garret AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2015 #1 Today I went out with the ole dusty big lots detector in a friends yard near downtown knoxville TN and ended up finding all this in about a 1 foot radius..anybody have any information on any of it? Thank you guys. And HH Attachments 1434259164003155671011.webp 330.2 KB · Views: 130 Upvote 16
Today I went out with the ole dusty big lots detector in a friends yard near downtown knoxville TN and ended up finding all this in about a 1 foot radius..anybody have any information on any of it? Thank you guys. And HH
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2015 #2 Nice gutterback buckle!
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2015 #3 Nice digs.
K KnoxvilleDirtDigger89 Greenie Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 16 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Knoxville Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra 305, Garret AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Thanks guys..
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2015 #5 Very nice buckle and great job