What's new

Some Goodies 2013

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! To Everyone
texte%20(141).gif

These are some goodies last year. I use three software for create this video, one for the intro, it's After Effects CS6 and for the effects slid, it's Proshow produce 6 some of them it's create by myself. For mounting I use the Cyberlink PowerDerector11.
There are some errors and slips, because I need other software, I don't want to setup it in my PC
3d%20(324).gif
because the PC become very low
heureux%20(100).gif
LOL%20(112).gif
I need RAM 16GB. Hope you like it. I tried to make it short
3d%20(202).gif
dollz%20(174).gif
dollz%20(43).gif

Thanks for all the terrific support over the last year
texte%20(259).gif
All the best for 2014
dollz%20(21).gif

 

Attachments

  • Lay_At_Anch.webp
    Lay_At_Anch.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hamid you are master of the computer and the metal detector.
 
Hamid Detecting! Excellent video. Much digging and cleaning a small mountain of treasure. Thank you for sharing your incredible professional work.
 
Hamid! Unbelievable finds. You are the best at what you do! Great video also. Very talented. Maybe you should right a book on beach detecting. I bet Treasure net's fellow hunters would by it! Nice work!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Great videography, Hamid!

The finds are impressive ..as always.:headbang:

I love the gold chain with the pendants attached.

Lorraine
 
Hamid!!!! :hello: You are one AMAZING detectorist!! Loved the video and your finds were so much fun to see. Thank you for sharing and keep that great work up! Can't wait to see what you find this year. HH!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom