What's new

Some I found on an outing in February, 2012

BJS in Iowa

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
It was so dry and I had picked over this creek so many times and found nothing the last couple of times. But I just had to get out. Found these two nice points and a broke. The little gray one is really well made. Cell phone pics.

Haven't posted in a while. This is for those of you complaining about fewer postsin that otehr thred. I'll try to do my part to get my finds up here more often. Hopefully I'll find something to post.
 

Attachments

  • 0205121434alittle grey 2.webp
    0205121434alittle grey 2.webp
    26 KB · Views: 73
  • 0205121434 little grey point.webp
    0205121434 little grey point.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 0205121540 trio of finds.webp
    0205121540 trio of finds.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
Hey; ''way to go'' Nice finds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds. I just joined Treasure Net. I collect Native American artifacts. I've bought some, but the ones I've found myself, I like the best. I've from Iowa City, Iowa. Great to meet someone from my own states. Good luck in your search.
 
Good to here from a fellow Iowan. Hope you have some good spots to hunt. I'm in the SE corner of the state.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom