What's new

Some interesting recent finds

rastinirv

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
648
Reaction score
1,017
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been able to get out too much lately, but here are a couple highlights from recent outings. The washer is from an old "Bronx" sprayer, like in the photo. The badge is likely from 1935 and was some kind of bread premium. I found a photo of one that isn't oxidized. First one of those I've found. In addition to a couple Mercs and a destroyed 1888 penny, I found a sterling WW2 Marksman pin.

Thanks for looking!

mdfinds.webpmdfinds2.webpmdfinds2a.webp
 
Upvote 30
Very nice silver
 
Congrats on the mercs injun and other nice finds
 
Sharpshooter badge is sweet! I like the badge too.

Well done sir.
 
Wow did it come in a little tresure chest nice finds!!!!!!!!!
 
Love the sharpshooters badge. Nice assortment of finds.
 
nice silver and Sweet badge!!
 
Looks like a nice variety. Great finds.
 
Nice finds! The badge is a interesting find! :occasion14:
 
Congrats! The badge and the pin are really nice finds.
 
Great finds! IH, Mercs, Military silver and cool old toy badge, doesn't get much better than this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom