What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Some kind of medal maybe?

Older The Better

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
8,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today, thought it was a scrap of something till I cleaned it, it appears mostly there, reminds me of a metal, anyone seen anything like this?
CBBEE406-F4FE-4196-840E-21FAC8E35E6B.webp
924C2452-E111-4BFB-B498-4A4DEAE9E6E5.webp
75683F27-6A69-424C-B7F3-ED72A4F1B347.webp
 
That's a strange one with hanger attachment.
Hope someone else has an idea.
Found near the other rosettes rosettes?
 
Upvote 0
Yes and some suspenders straps, a small buckle, and some harmonica reeds
 
Upvote 0
A front of house door name tag bracketing? Or to hit against the door as a knocker?
 
Upvote 0
I was wondering if that silver around the edge was a solder, it may just be the silver plating that I’ve found barely hanging onto other copper items. Maybe the holes were for a very small plate?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom