johnnyblaze Silver Member Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3,214 Reaction score 1,770 Golden Thread 2 Location Rhode Island 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used T2 SPECIAL EDITION Primary Interest: Other Sep 28, 2012 #1 The opposite side is blank.. It has a 5 and a L G .. I have a feeling the L&G was added by someone. Can anyone ID this Thanks Blaze Attachments 100MEDIA_IMAG0205.webp 10.7 KB · Views: 119
The opposite side is blank.. It has a 5 and a L G .. I have a feeling the L&G was added by someone. Can anyone ID this Thanks Blaze
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 28, 2012 #2 Here is one quite similar that sold on ebay a while back: Attachments Screen shot 2012-09-28 at 8.49.42 AM.webp 23.6 KB · Views: 108 Upvote 0
johnnyblaze Silver Member Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3,214 Reaction score 1,770 Golden Thread 2 Location Rhode Island 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used T2 SPECIAL EDITION Primary Interest: Other Sep 28, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Hey Creskol thanks..This came from an early cellar hole probably abandoned around 1890.. I have found something similar at a early cellar also... Blaze Attachments jul311 bklot 004.webp 7.1 KB · Views: 105 Upvote 0
Hey Creskol thanks..This came from an early cellar hole probably abandoned around 1890.. I have found something similar at a early cellar also... Blaze