What's new

Some more from my Brothers collection

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea on any of these. So, any help will be greatly appreciated. First one is a heavy disc with Hampden, Patd Oct 27-31 New York. It is thicker than a quarter. Next is a thin disc with what looks like masonic emblems on it. I have two more that I will post in a reply.
 

Attachments

  • 20210617_222806.webp
    20210617_222806.webp
    452.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 20210617_222819.webp
    20210617_222819.webp
    375.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 20210617_222918.webp
    20210617_222918.webp
    264.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 20210617_222946.webp
    20210617_222946.webp
    404.9 KB · Views: 98
Here are the other two. The cross is enameled. I have no idea on the small item.
 

Attachments

  • 20210617_223014.webp
    20210617_223014.webp
    363.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20210617_223031.webp
    20210617_223031.webp
    401.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 20210618_105420.webp
    20210618_105420.webp
    190 KB · Views: 65
  • VCS4.webp
    VCS4.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 0
the first one is an oddfellows medallion/medal in obviously poor condition. Not 100% sure on the cross, but I suspect it is oddfellows as well
 
Upvote 0
I bet your brother knew. He liked to explain the history around the civil war bullets he found and kept the story with the bullets. I always liked that.Sorry I can't help with this one.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom