What's new

Some more toasted indians, flying eagle and a sample of the iron on this site

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hunted the seated field yesterday and today. Two long hunts in a row with no silver. :( Time to move on to other sites for a while. I did manage five indians, a buffalo and my fourth ever flying eagle. Im throwing in a pic of some of the iron I dug. Gotta be some more seated hiding in all that
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    304.8 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
Upvote 24
Nice finds and oh my, yes! if you're not getting any silver in two whole hunts! OMG! Yep, time to move on, give the next crop time to grow in. :dontknow:
 
Nice finds and oh my, yes! if you're not getting any silver in two whole hunts! OMG! Yep, time to move on, give the next crop time to grow in. :dontknow:
Ive dug enough seated for a while. I wanna find my first merc or rosie for the year. LOL
 
Nice score , im sure there is some silver there some where ....
 
Nice.
I would keep hitting that site.
 
Nice.
I would keep hitting that site.

Its close to home so it will get lots of short hunts after work till its planted. Hope its plowed first and seeded later. Not sure how farmers do it though
 
fourth flying eagle...good lord. i'll dance a jig if i ever find just one. grats.
 
fourth flying eagle...good lord. i'll dance a jig if i ever find just one. grats.
I sooooooo agree!

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment---your quiver and bow---and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.
 
fourth flying eagle...good lord. i'll dance a jig if i ever find just one. grats.

It would have been a tough id on this one if i hadnt dug a few before. The tail is the only identifier. My other 3 are much nicer
 
Wow good stuff
 
Toasted, yet again living up to your name!
There's got to be some old silver in your future soon if your pulling Flying Eagles and early Indians so quick!
I give you a token word of good luck for your next hunt! :4leafclover: :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Yep,, any spot, , close to home,, that produces coins like that, would see a whole bunch of short after work visits from me.
Congrats on some nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom