What's new

Some new marbles

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some additions to my collection.

First group all Peltiers. First is a Bumble Bee loaded with aventurine; next an interesting tracer (it has the typical pelt blowout, but I'm okay with it); and last, an interesting multi-colored rainbo (MCR).

Second group again all Peltiers: First, a Ruby Bee; next I THINK a red zebra. (I swear it has aventurine - but don't know if there is such a creature?); and last, a nice rainbo.

Single photo of a Champion Furnace marble.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0017.webp
    IMG_0017.webp
    169.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0018.webp
    IMG_0018.webp
    149.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0020.webp
    IMG_0020.webp
    101.1 KB · Views: 93
Wow, some really nice ones there. That tracer is such a rich mocha color... perfect. Nice zebra and MCS and the last rainbo is really cool too with the heavy white coverage.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom