What's new

Some new; some old

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Group pic is of mibs I am working at getting a pair of. They just look nice to me that way (Left row top and one below; I've got one coming. The olive green proving elusive!) Rest just some new ebay buys; and lastly my Christmas ornament!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9392.webp
    IMG_9392.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_9396.webp
    IMG_9396.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_9397.webp
    IMG_9397.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9399.webp
    IMG_9399.webp
    106.6 KB · Views: 112
Neat! I do like them in pair like that. The top right lemonade/blue are some cool ones!
 
Neat! I do like them in pair like that. The top right lemonade/blue are some cool ones!

Someone told me the name of the blue/yellow ones was "Inky". Yeah, I like them in pairs, just visually satisfying to me. A few came in sets; most didn't. In my hunt to find as close a match to a single mib I may have, it kinda gives me a teaching tool to try and pinpoint what I'm seeing from all its traits. Some prove easier to find than others (i.e that khaki one. How hard is that color to come by?); and some I have to resign myself in knowing they may forever have to live their life as spinsters!!
 
Khaki? Which one is that?
Top left in group pic. Here are some pics. Someone on LOM mite have an extra one; so I'm hoping that maybe I'll end up with a pair after all!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9400.webp
    IMG_9400.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_9402.webp
    IMG_9402.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_9403.webp
    IMG_9403.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 83
Oh, cool. I thought Khaki was tan. I'm a guy though... :D

Dang. I was all ready with my reply: "You thot Khaki was tan? :zoom: Jeez Cheese. And I've let you guide me in mib I.D.? :icon_scratch:"...BUT decided to err on the side of caution and looked up the definition. TAN. Sigh. Do you ALWAYS have to be right???!!!
 
Lol... well, I didn't really know if Khaki was tan or not, I just figured since they call tan dress pants "khakis", that the color must be the same. I don't do well with fancy color names like taupe, vermillion, mauve, etc...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom