What's new

Some nice finds at Mazon Creek Area (Mazonia South Unit)

digger460

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
2,984
Reaction score
3,300
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

  • fossils use.webp
    fossils use.webp
    717.5 KB · Views: 188
  • f7.webp
    f7.webp
    763.7 KB · Views: 158
  • rock in rock text.webp
    rock in rock text.webp
    845.6 KB · Views: 177
  • fu4.webp
    fu4.webp
    749.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Worm 2 text.webp
    Worm 2 text.webp
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 147
  • seed text.webp
    seed text.webp
    798 KB · Views: 137
  • fu2.webp
    fu2.webp
    664.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Tullies with text.webp
    Tullies with text.webp
    738.5 KB · Views: 141
  • fu9.webp
    fu9.webp
    707.5 KB · Views: 157
Deleted by author.
 
Last edited:
I agree with you. Sometime's they aren't much to look at unless it's maybe a fern or something really defined. What I think is a seed is pretty cool. I enjoy it every once in a while finding 300 million yr old objects. Hard to rap your head around. Thanks for viewing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom