What's new

Some of finds in MN 2017

PastPursuits

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MX Sport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some of my finds in MN 2017

I'm new to the forum and thought I would share some of finds from 2017 !

I was lucky to find a little gold
IMG_1607.webp
7-16-17 b.webp

Some Coins and other stuff
7-16-17 d.webp8-25-17 c.webp4-29-17 a.webp5-28-17 d.webp7-16-17 a.webp7-07-17 c.webp9-10-17 a.webpIMG_1228 - Copy.webp4-22-17 h.webp4-2-17 a.webp6-5-17 a.webp4-5-17 c.webp4-5-17 a.webp4-2-17 c.webp10-08-17 a.webp

I found a rare V nickle
4-22-17 d.webp4-22-17 f.webp

I found a lot of great things last year and wanted to put out a small sample in Minnesota sub-forum !!!

Have a great 2018 everyone !!!
PP
 
Your hunting demo sites, nice finds! They should banner this for showing how it should be done.
 
Nice finds, how do you like that MX Sport or did you find most of those with your V3i?
 
Very nice finds & may 2018 triple in Cool finds for you. 1/2 the trash finds
 
Your hunting demo sites, nice finds! They should banner this for showing how it should be done.

Thank you !

Nice finds, how do you like that MX Sport or did you find most of those with your V3i?

Thanks, This was some of the better stuff ! I did a lot more water hunting and learning the Sport... found 26 rings in total...8 of them were sterling. I only ended up with 26 silver coins mostly with the V3i but I did find a nice SLQ with the sport. I love both detectors and I think it's the best one/two punch for me because I have mainly used White's machines and the sounds they make fit my ears...if that makes sense. I did try the AT Pro as my water machine for a couple of years and didn't find much with it...I know in my soil the MX Sport goes deeper with the U13 compared to the AT Pro with the Storm coil in all of my tests and hunting.

Very nice finds & may 2018 triple in Cool finds for you. 1/2 the trash finds

Thank you ! Good Luck to you in 2018 !!!
 
Looks like you had a great year with many treasures. Hope 2018 is even better..
 
Please don't keep us in suspense about 2018 finds until end of year. We've got another 3 months to go. My AT Pro with U13 beeps on 13" dime in air, have most of the other coils for it as well. I\m sure the MX Sport, Minelab Equinox and maybe others can do better, but for now just trying to get past 7" in my moderately mineralized soil. Best wishes and HH, George (MN)
 
Nice finds thnx for Pics ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom