S Silver Dollar Jr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher 1280, Ace 250, Compass Gold Scanner Jun 11, 2007 #1 Hi everyone I hope I'm doing this correct. Some of the things I found last Month. Jim Attachments Img0001.webp 117.1 KB · Views: 504 Img0002.webp 124.1 KB · Views: 488 Img0003.webp 117.5 KB · Views: 488 Img0004.webp 125.9 KB · Views: 496 Upvote 0
weasel606 Silver Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 2,683 Reaction score 152 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia, USA Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 11, 2007 #2 great coins ! and nice used car lot also , looks like your doing really good
goldgrubber Hero Member Joined Jan 26, 2007 Messages 583 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Western New York Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Whites 5900, Minelab Excalibur Jun 11, 2007 #3 Some nice finds!
ModernMiner Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 14,115 Reaction score 4,540 Golden Thread 4 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2007 #4 Welcome Jim. You're off to a great start it looks like. I love that Auto Daredevil token! Very cool. Can you tell us what state you're in? -MM-
Welcome Jim. You're off to a great start it looks like. I love that Auto Daredevil token! Very cool. Can you tell us what state you're in? -MM-
S Silver Dollar Jr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher 1280, Ace 250, Compass Gold Scanner Jun 11, 2007 Thread Owner #5 I live in Southern MD, but found the token in Wellsville,NY over the Holiday.
CarolinaDigs Silver Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 3,492 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Jun 11, 2007 #6 Looks like some really good finds !
Dman Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 4,107 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 1 Location Tennessee 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab EXPLORER SE Jun 11, 2007 #7 Looks like you are doing great. Keep it up
M-Squared Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 424 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Beach, California Detector(s) used White's Eagle Spectrum XLT & Bullseye II Probe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 12, 2007 #9 Good finds! I like the hot wheels/matchbox cars you recovered. I wish that I would have kept my matchbox collection as a kid..... Keep up the good work and keep up the sharing of your pics! HH from MM
Good finds! I like the hot wheels/matchbox cars you recovered. I wish that I would have kept my matchbox collection as a kid..... Keep up the good work and keep up the sharing of your pics! HH from MM
halfdime Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 4,518 Reaction score 1,498 Golden Thread 0 Location Zelienople Detector(s) used White's XLT Jun 13, 2007 #10 Nice collection you've got going there!
Ron B Hero Member Joined May 11, 2007 Messages 961 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Trinidad, Colorado Jun 13, 2007 #11 Hey Silver Dollar; nice going! I absolutely love finding those old objects whether it be coin or stuff! May I ask your brand of detector? It may be good idea to list it either in your signature or with your avatar GRB
Hey Silver Dollar; nice going! I absolutely love finding those old objects whether it be coin or stuff! May I ask your brand of detector? It may be good idea to list it either in your signature or with your avatar GRB
Boobydoo Gold Member Joined Apr 24, 2006 Messages 6,338 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jun 13, 2007 #12 Welcome to TNet SD!! Looks like you are doing something correct, nice batch of finds, congrats and keep em coming, good luck! Smiles! BDoo
Welcome to TNet SD!! Looks like you are doing something correct, nice batch of finds, congrats and keep em coming, good luck! Smiles! BDoo
Hardy Bronze Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,117 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location 3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT Detector(s) used NAUTILUS DMC 2BA Primary Interest: Other Jun 13, 2007 #13 COOL FINDS