What's new

Some of my better stuff

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, I started really detecting seriously in 2005 while stationed in Germany and have had a blast since then. It is an awesome thing to be able to hold history in your hand. Pretty much addicted to it. :coffee2:
 

Attachments

  • SANY0750 [320x200].webp
    SANY0750 [320x200].webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 463
  • SANY0753 [320x200].webp
    SANY0753 [320x200].webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 451
  • SANY0754 [320x200].webp
    SANY0754 [320x200].webp
    9 KB · Views: 459
  • SANY0763 [800x600].webp
    SANY0763 [800x600].webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 246
  • SANY0766 [800x600].webp
    SANY0766 [800x600].webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 244
  • SANY0764 [800x600].webp
    SANY0764 [800x600].webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 243
  • SANY0759 [320x200].webp
    SANY0759 [320x200].webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 447
  • SANY0762 [320x200].webp
    SANY0762 [320x200].webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 454
  • SANY0760 [320x200].webp
    SANY0760 [320x200].webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 461
  • SANY0758 [320x200].webp
    SANY0758 [320x200].webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 452
  • SANY0767 [800x600].webp
    SANY0767 [800x600].webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 236
  • SANY0756 [320x200].webp
    SANY0756 [320x200].webp
    4 KB · Views: 458
  • SANY0755 [320x200].webp
    SANY0755 [320x200].webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 459
  • SANY0751 [1024x768].webp
    SANY0751 [1024x768].webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Nice collection.
 
Man.. You find all that stuff?
 
Rich, I did not find the flags ,jugs ,anything paper,two bayonets and the nice tomahawk but pretty much everything else I dug or found while hunting.The tomahawk was gave to my father about 35 years ago ,the jugs and the flags I bought. I also have two nazi helmit ,belt buckles and a hilter youth knife that I bought over the years .
I have other purchased stuff also and other finds I need to take pictures of .
 
Last edited:
Wow awesome collection!!
 
Thanks all ,just found some more . I loaded one of the canning jars with musket balls. Looks pretty good.SANY0799 [1024x768].webpSANY0800 [1024x768].webpSANY0808 [1024x768].webpSANY0802 [1024x768].webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom