Hillbilly bread Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2007 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XLT , Coin Master & my nose<>< Feb 23, 2007 #1 I found most of this in So. Cal. I found the purple grinding bowl & grinding stone in Az. Thanks Hillbilly Bread<>< Attachments 2-2007 032.webp 76.9 KB · Views: 290 2-2007 034.webp 34.5 KB · Views: 292 Upvote 0
I found most of this in So. Cal. I found the purple grinding bowl & grinding stone in Az. Thanks Hillbilly Bread<><
fossis Gold Member Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 7,837 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Location eastern Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2007 #2 Nice finds, Fossis...........................
Adena_man Hero Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 883 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Nicholasville, Ky Feb 23, 2007 #3 Nice finds Hillbilly!