cambria09
Bronze Member
Hello All. I found these items at some old home sites from the 19-teens, all long gone now. I have hunted this site numerous times but the owner mowed an area that was tough to hunt up till now so I am looking forward to digging there some more.
Dug a holed Philippines One Centavo coin, the 2nd one of these at this site.
The toy car is a bit of a mystery cuz there are no identifying marks on the underside and I cannot find the either of the hub caps in a Google image search...any ideas are welcome.
Was able to eke out some silver right at the end of the hunt...she's toasty but silver is where you find it I like to say.
Thanks for the view and good luck out there. C9
Dug a holed Philippines One Centavo coin, the 2nd one of these at this site.
The toy car is a bit of a mystery cuz there are no identifying marks on the underside and I cannot find the either of the hub caps in a Google image search...any ideas are welcome.
Was able to eke out some silver right at the end of the hunt...she's toasty but silver is where you find it I like to say.
Thanks for the view and good luck out there. C9
Attachments
-
1 O1 1107 1108 2015 Finds.webp1.2 MB · Views: 108 -
2 O1 1107 1108 2015 Finds1.webp1.4 MB · Views: 88 -
3 O1 1107 1108 2015 Misc Hrdwr.webp1.1 MB · Views: 76 -
4 O1 1107 1108 2015 Door Hrdwr.webp425.3 KB · Views: 95 -
5 O1 1107 1108 2015 Chevy HC.webp734.7 KB · Views: 109 -
6 O1 1107 1108 2015 VW HC.webp579 KB · Views: 84 -
7 O1 1107 1108 2015 Compact1.webp664.3 KB · Views: 75 -
8 O1 1107 1108 2015 Compact2.webp592.9 KB · Views: 72 -
9 O1 1107 1108 2015 R Lock.webp563.1 KB · Views: 86 -
10 O1 1107 1108 2015 WC.webp451.1 KB · Views: 87 -
11 O1 1107 1108 2015 Toy Race Car.webp587.4 KB · Views: 96 -
12 O1 1107 1108 2015 Phil Coin Obv.webp490.4 KB · Views: 87 -
13 O1 1107 1108 2015 Phil Coin Obv1.webp523.7 KB · Views: 74 -
14 O1 1107 1108 2015 Merc.webp672 KB · Views: 81
Upvote
12







